Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Vampire and I -part 1


The Vampire and I

On one ecliptic evening, a man appeared to me out of a celebrative well dressed men-to-think crowd. He approached me with a kind smile and welcoming begging eyes , with a cigarette switching non stop between his fingers and his mouth .
He continued to appear and disappear to me for some time. There was something awkward about him , annoyingly mysterious, dragging me in and out , as if he desperately needed me to accompany him to his huge almost empty cold castle, but hesitant how he will get rid of me soon after.
I followed….obediently with the spirit of the holiness of this place..after all in the holy land, the protection of the ultimate power is strong in a poor spirit like mine …I thought helping a desperately needing man is a redemption that I needed to enhance myself with ……
Each time I looked through that man’s warm icy eyes, I thought a suppressed cry for help was breaking through his eyes… I entered his lonely huge empty freezing castle, and an enormous feeling of loneliness invaded me , and yet so cold ,and so unmeaningful.. something strange was surrounding that emptiness and firey wall colors ,that only made the coldness become icy .
Something inside me insisted that this man was suffering , but how would I know, he doesn’t talk , he only smokes , he looks at me once admiringly and once suspiciously , and yet kept dragging me back and forth .
I was trying to touch something inside him , to dissolve that ice that surrounded him , but it was fruitless.
Back and forth for days and nights, months and maybe years , I decided to give up .. and suddenly the ice melted , and somehow he brought me closer to his world , yet strange uncomfortable mysterious world, but again ,the closer I entered the further he will send me away ….
One night he asked me to stay …. Curiosity and empathy made me remain … as I laid down under his cold freezing sheets , trying to grasp some warmth our bodies could make , he suddenly fell asleep .. I couldn’t close my eyes , surrounded by coldness of a night and a place , and as I relaxingly closed my eyes for some rest , I felt him moving out of the bed quietly disappearing in the dark .
I couldn’t hear any voice, I was terrified to move, too cold to get up .i waited and waited and after a long irritating quietness he quietly sneaked back under the sheets ..
After that night he invited me again , and the next time I decided to investigate …as he made sure I was closing my eyes after his long sleep he quietly sneaked out to the darkness of his castle … I followed the noise , down to the lower floor ,below to the cellar , my heart was racing , the noise was louder yet a voice was whispering , not a voice voices were whispering …..a woman was standing inside a wooden box that I thought was for his old belongings . she was normally dressed but her eyes were sharp and iced . she was looking at him murmuring in a language I couldn’t actualize . she was sharply looking at him pointing for him to come to her with a wide smile filling her face . he hesitates in coming, looked like a child afraid from his mother , murmurs something back, his hesitation becomes resistance, and her sharp looking eyes start firing with anger , and suddenly something reveals from her over-stretching smiling face , four ugly canines pop out her mouth , her eyes are more firing and her hands are stressed with exploding veins, she tears up her clothes and starts to call him wit h seductive anxious looks , still murmuring with her eyes concentrating on him with their fire , and he approaches cowardly and then withdraw hesitantly ,and she continues to move her body with seductive moves and cries ,and as he tries to take another step backward not approaching her she pulls her veiny hands that extend like a tree branch with her fingers tossing in his arm and grabbing him in one quick move towards her inside that wooden box and sucks her tongue in his mouth ..he resists but not for too long until he falls down obediently and she lies on top of him and close the cover of the box.
I run away in a nowhere direction . silence was back and helpful . I had no place to go , didn’t know how to get out , I didn’t know how I could leave that place. I was afraid to make any move , I had to wait for the first rays of light to come out , I went back to bed , still cold, but I was so horrified I was sweating . I was afraid to make any noise . I wanted to think that I was dreaming . but he was not next to me . I tried to pretend that I sleep again , that I dream , that I wake up from a nightmare . my mind was racing , my heart was pounding , I wanted to eliminate what I saw from the existence of my memory I wanted to go home . but I stayed shivering in that bed for hours ,and suddenly he appeared again, sneaking quietly under the sheets.
Suddenly I realized , I was chosen to be their redemption . I was the chosen sacrifice . he was sucking my heart and she was sucking his blood . that’s how they made a living . and it didn’t matter for him if I realized … he already sucked my soul out and I no longer had chances of survival .

No comments:

Post a Comment